jem with me.


JEM


Monday, September 19, 2011

You werent there when it all happened. It's all very well for u to sit and make your scathing judgements, but where were u when I needed u most? It was not ur fault, but neither was it mine.
It all happened so many years ago. It's almost like u came back from the dead. U disappeared for years,I had no news. I picked up the pieces on my own.
Did u even stop to think about how difficult it was for me ?
For once I experienced pure unadulterated happiness. The first girl I knew what it meant to give 100percent.
It was all taken away like that.
U listened to everyone's stories and opinions. I was the one u loved, how come u never stopped to consider mine? U said I let u down, but I proved in actions so much more than u realized. And what did I get in return? Hatred and anger and betrayal.
Yes now I finally understand how u felt, cause u r making me feel it too.

U r not the only one who got hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my name is jem ignatius goh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


follow jemgoh at http://twitter.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

let's talk!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <