jem with me.


JEM


Thursday, September 01, 2011

From the words if a wise one 'everything will turn out right in e end. If it's not right, it means it's not e end yet'
How profound and comforting.

It's funny and sad how certain recent events have panned out. Only serving to remind me that I am far from experienced, my naivety and gullibility has almost shocked and jolted me a little more awake. People whom I placed my trust in easily, people whom I barely know but assumed their character is such, have shown colours which made me despondent and also a little sad .

I look back at how I behaved before and wonder what or who changed me. And I wonder what or who might change me further.

I guess we can only place our lives in god .

It was just yesterday that I said to my friend that u r someone I can rely on to bail me out , but today I'm not so sure anymore. I'm not proud of who I was if who I am, so I guess I can't judge u but I'm only human and right now, I want to feel a certain loathing for u but I'm just sad .

Maybe it's karma destiny of fate. But I guess now it doesn't matter much anymore.

And u, I wish I could say so much to u. Our whole past, I'm beginning to feel, was based on childhood illusions and well, puppies and kittens and all things nice. But I have given my rights up long ago, so I must make my bed and lie in it .

And u, I deserve better and I hope one day u will act upon this truth. Saying and believing it is not enough to make something last.

And u, u suck. U hurt my friend and your reasons will never be good enough for me. In Chinese , ' no shi qian ta de' I hope u get over ur issues. Life is not supposed to be so hard.

And dear god, please look after all of us. I think we need you and your guidance .

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my name is jem ignatius goh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


follow jemgoh at http://twitter.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

let's talk!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <