jem with me.


JEM


Sunday, March 13, 2005

anyone knows if the teeth whitening products sold in pharmacies actually work?
maybe i should try the 'clearwhite' sylvestor is endorsing.
;-)

i want to have brilliant white teeth!
i want to dazzle everyone with my smile!
i want my teeth to sparkle like 10-carat diamonds!

i'm also going to highlight my hair. just simple highlighting.
lime green? metallic silver?
haha mummy will faint.

i'm feeling proud of myself again! *feels proud looks proud*
i am going to purchase the sony cybershot t3 this week! yippee!
ok no that's not why i'm proud.
i'm proud because this is the first expensive item that i am paying all by myself.
paying my instalments. haha if i pay one shot... wait. i cant. cause i dont have money to pay it at one go.

yay!

highlights and camera...
-jem is feeling happy!-

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

my name is jem ignatius goh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


follow jemgoh at http://twitter.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

let's talk!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <